Otto and Olive of BodyCartography in Holiday House
The Walker Art Center is seeking choreographers to be presented in the 37th Annual Choreographers’ Evening.
Auditions will be held at the Walker’s McGuire Theater, 1750 Hennepin Avenue on Thursday, July 9, from 5-10 pm, Friday, July 10, from 1-6 pm, and Saturday, July 11, from 10 am- 3 pm.
You must email email@example.com to reserve an audition time; auditions are accepted by appointment only.
All forms of dance welcome.
For more information and to schedule an audition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612.375.7550
- You will receive a call or email confirming your time slot
- Auditions are in 10 minute intervals
- Your audition piece should be 5-7 minutes
- VHS/DVD submissions are accepted, although live performance is preferred
- No metal taps or nails on shoes for auditions, soft shoes only. Regular shoes can be used for performances.
This Choreographers’ Evening will be curated by The Bodycartography Project. Performances will take place on Saturday, November 28, 2009, 7 & 9:30 pm in the Walker’s McGuire Theater.
Additional questions may be directed to Emily Taylor at 612.375.7624 or email@example.com.