- “Tough, respectful, flexible, and totally new.” Says NY Mag about the New Museum in a review of the best and worst of 2007 architecture. Also making the list are Walker Expansion designers Herzog & de Meuron, and local favorites Frank Gehry, Jean Nouvel and Philip Johnson.
- Blauvelt blogging: The internet’s outlet for high-minded design discussion, Design Observer, added our very own design director, Andrew Blauvelt, to it’s stable of contributing writers. Blauvelt has been writing occasional articles for Design Observer, but now we can expect more regular commentary.
- What’s going on at the Walker? MNspeakers want to know. You’ll just have to show up and find out.
- 100% Fair-Trade Art: Walker visitor services staffer Mok Buakaow is hosting an art sale this weekend, just in time for the holidays.
- Now that’s commitment: Kiki Smith Tattoo.
The voice of the institution at its core, presenting news and views from across the Walker.